The word 'mektup' is the Turkish word for letter. So, that is why we used this title. We hope to include letters and photos of our lives in this country.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Our Baptism
Molly and I were baptized on Sunday! Our house church went to the beach and we got baptized in the Black Sea. It was a beautiful day and the right timing. We had an incredible day!!
This was indeed the right thing, and what a perfect way to do it! I am so proud of both of you. You will both treasure this moment forever. I love you both!!!!
What a great memory! Baptized at the beach! I am so excited for you and Molly both!
Oh . . . and happy birthday a day late! I was thinking of you yesterday because everytime I walked by my calendar, I would see your name written for your birthday! I hope you had a WONDERFULLY SPECIAL day!
2 comments:
This was indeed the right thing, and what a perfect way to do it! I am so proud of both of you. You will both treasure this moment forever. I love you both!!!!
What a great memory! Baptized at the beach! I am so excited for you and Molly both!
Oh . . . and happy birthday a day late! I was thinking of you yesterday because everytime I walked by my calendar, I would see your name written for your birthday! I hope you had a WONDERFULLY SPECIAL day!
Post a Comment